Friday, May 08, 2009

The other night as I walked along 34th Street I decided I'd try and take (make if you prefer) a picture of the Empire State Building.  I had just left a photo/art fair and the streets were crowded as usual in the area.  As I pointed my camera up a passerby who was walking behind me said "you can't shoot the top of the building - it won't come out".  Now I of course being a new yorker - didn't turn around or break my stride - I just mumbled - "thanks - got it" and went on my way of taking the photo.

So here's the shot I made from the street.  ISO800 - with good dynamic range from the FinePix F200EXR.  I was planning to take the bus home - so that's the type of sign in the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.