Friday, January 15, 2010

This week while traveling in Nashville I stayed at the Gaylord Opryland hotel. It was a unique experience since I did not expect to be housed in a biosphere for 5 days! The place has ornate decorations and features such as the five story waterfall, boat tour (a la Willie Wonka chocolate river) and a suspended garden walk. The evening view is a shot from my balcony.
You wake up in the morning walk onto the terrace - and think you are going to feel sunshine - but you are actually of course still indoors - always.

Then as every photographer does - I got restless on the flight home and decided to try and get a decent shot in the mirror which is tough with the flash, so my cover up attempt worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.