Friday, June 24, 2011

Driving in the Country with the DB9

This week I was lucky enough to spend a little time driving a DB9.  Certainly not an everyday experience - and one I won't forget.
The Aston Martin is one of my dream cars and the feeling of punching the gas pedal is hard to describe in words since it has to be felt.  Unlike my trip with the Audi A8 which is a luxury car with impressive features in a sedan - the DB9 is sports car luxury.
The 450hp engine gives you enjoyment in so many ways.  The sound is a rumble and scream that is pure pleasure.   The acceleration is another aspect which is obviously impressive with a 0-60 in about 4.7 seconds and top speed around 185mph.  When the top is down the car brings a smile to your face and everyone else who looks at it.
The DB9 wants to be driven, and since I don't do car reviews I'll just leave it to your imagination that it is a great experience.



Both images shot with the FinePix X100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.