Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vegas Baby!

Last weekend I was in Vegas for a bachelor party.  Clearly that city is built for that kind of fun.  There were 16 of us and we tore it up pretty good!  I decided to use my FinePix F550EXR and FinePix XP-30 for the trip and they were the perfect combo.
When I arrived at the pool at the Palms for Ditch Friday I knew the XP-30 was a great call.  Having a camera that goes in and under the water is key for the party there.  So many images I'd like to share, but you'll just have to use your imagination.  The key to many great images is getting close to your subject and the XP-30 certainly allows that in the pool.
The feature-packed F550EXR with its 24-360mm zoom lens was great for day events and late night parties.  The extreme zoom worked well at paintball and general scenics.  Here are a few shots from the trip.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.