Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Big City Broken Bikes

For years I've been shooting the myriad of broken bikes in NYC.  It really is a bummer to have so much junk chained up all over the city.  I know it's someone's bike and they are no doubt upset - but then when you decide to leave it there to rot away we all have to see it.  I also want to test what happens if I post a ridiculous amount of images on the blog.  And does anyone care to see these silly images I wonder?
I took a look at the metadata and realized I shot these with 15 different cameras since I'm always walking the street with some new toy.
Here is a slice of what I've seen:







































































































































1 comment:

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.