Friday, March 22, 2013

Weekly Email - 3-22-13 - San Juan


This week I went down to San Juan for a wedding and as usual wasn't quite sure which camera to bring - so I brought a few.

I knew I had to bring my Fujifilm X100s - check.
I felt I should bring my Fujifilm X-E1 with the 14mm and 35mm - for wide angle and speed.
I thought about it then also packed my Canon 5DIII and two lenses where I thought I had a gap - 15mm and 70-200.
Then not wanting to take a chance by the water I brought my Fujifilm XP100 and F800 so I'd have some compact long zoom action.

So here is a very small snippet of what I captured with each of the camera/lens combos.  I'm still editing the pics from the weekend - but these are floating to the top now.
The top X100s group shot was at F/2 - 1/1600th with the EF20 flash - i love that high sync leaf shutter!
The wide angle of the cemetery is with the X-E1 with the 14mm F/11 @ 1/400.
The close up of the headstones with water is the F800 at 20x zoom - 500mm - F/11 @ 1/320.
The Canon images are the fish eye and zoom of the kiss.
Beach flash shots of groom and couple with the X100s.













    



I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.