Monday, December 22, 2014

Winter Football Game with the Fujifilm X-T1 and XF55-200

























Recently I took out the X-T1 and went to watch some kids play football in the snow.  I knew there would be action, and with a light snow falling, the camera and lighting were perfect.

I set the camera into continuous focus mode and the drive on high speed advance - about 8 fps.  I shot jpegs and some raw - but used the jpegs here on the post.


The images are mostly at ISO 640 around 1/1000th.  I used Manual exposure settings and left the lens wide open - the aperture fluctuated from the various settings within the lens.  F4.0, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 5.0.

The last few scenics are with the X100T.















Follow me on Instagram @brnyc or if you like twitter too @brandonremler

I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.