Thursday, March 26, 2015

Snow Sleet or Rain - No Problem Fujifilm X-T1 and XF16-55


This week I went out to shoot the Montauk Lighthouse after a Spring snow hit the area.

When we got down to the beach the snow really picked up so I was glad to not have to worry about the weather on my gear and just kept on shooting.

To travel light that day I had my X-T1 and XF16-55, along with my Mefoto travel tripod and the Tenba Switch 10 camera bag with the gray camo flap. 
http://www.tenba.com/Collections/switch.aspx
http://www.mefoto.com/products/backpacker.aspx








































I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in any way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.