Thursday, September 17, 2015

Liberty State Park Jersey City NJ

There is a great park area down by the Hudson in Jersey City which is easy to visit and gets you a great vantage point for NYC scenes.
I popped down there recently on the way home and was rewarded with several images I now love.
There is a 911 reflection wall which is perpendicular to the river and as the sun sets it reflects and bounces its rays inside.  Hard to miss when you're getting these sort of scenes.
I went down there and did some short video clips and time lapses.  I had with me the XF10-24, XF56, XF50-140 and XF16-55.  All images captured with the Fujifilm X-T1.  These are jpegs.

 

















Follow me on Instagram or twitter -  brandonremler
I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in ANY way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.