Monday, September 28, 2015

The Pope Visits NYC



This week New Yorkers celebrated the official start of fall and of course the historic arrival of Pope Francis and UN delegates.  Barricades made getting around the area pretty challenging for drivers but for travelers who ride the subway or walk, it wasn't much of an issue.
Today I was fortunate enough to get the chance to see the pope pass through Central Park. I positioned myself on a slight ridge in hope he would look my way as he passed in the popemobile. Using a 400mm lens on a Leica V-Lux at 800 ISO, I was pleased to get a few decent shots.




It's always interesting to look around at the sea of smartphones in the crowd as well. Basically every single arm was up capturing the moment. No surprise there!







Follow me on Instagram or twitter -  brandonremler
I am an employee of FUJIFILM North America Corporation.
The statements, comments and opinions expressed here represent my own, personal views and are not endorsed by, or affiliated in ANY way with, FUJIFILM North America Corporation or its affiliates.
bremler@fujifilm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Look at the 1972 Hasselblad 500C/M

Just a few snaps of the awesome and durable 500C/M.